Ceramic filtration is an innovative technology applied for water treatment and effluents, and for improvements in production processes. It has highly competitive advantages over common technologies and excellent investment costs.
Based on inorganic membranes, a type of porous fine ceramic filter that is sintered from alumina, titanium, or zirconia by ultra-high temperature. Inorganic ceramic membranes typically have an asymmetrical structure with porous support and an active membrane layer. Macroporous support ensures mechanical resistance, while the active layer serves as a means of separation and with alternatives from microfiltration, ultrafiltration and nanofiltration (from 10’m to 1 kDa).
Inorganic ceramic membrane always works in cross flow filtration (tangential flow filtration). The cloudy fluid passes through an inorganic membrane layer within the channel at high speed. Driven by transmembrane pressure (TMP), the clean liquid with micromolecules passes through the membrane layer vertically to permeate. The solid and large molecule is rejected in retention. The feeding fluid is thus clarified, concentrated, and purified.
Advantages of CRM ceramic membranes:
- Fine separation accuracy with narrow pore size distribution
- Excellent resistance to strong acids, caustics, oxidation chemicals, and organic solvents
- High thermal stability and sanitized steam
- High abrasion resistance and high strength (long service life)
- High flow, backwash capacity, high efficiency
- Easy operation with low maintenance cost and low labor cost
- Less waste disposal cost
- Less CAPEX and OPEX
- Compact design with less footprint
- CRM multichannel tubular membranes
FOOD AND DRINKS
- Dairy processing
- Alcohol and wine filtration: grape wine, beer, fruit wine ultrafiltration
- Fruit and vegetable juice filtration: apple, red fruits, pineapple
- Sugar processing: cane, beet, sugar starch, stevia
- Beer filtration: soybeans, vinegar
- Soybean: peptide, isoflavones, polysaccharides, herbal extraction
OIL GAS SECTOR
- Oil-water separation
- Recovery and concentration of catalysts
- Brine refinery
- Concentration of polymer suspensions and metal hydroxide solutions
- Product desalination
- Cleaning and recycling of organic solvents
- Wastewater emulsion in the steel industry
- Wastewater from bank printing presses
- Produced water treatment
- Oily wastewater in the automotive industry
- Cutting and degreasing fluids for the machinery industry
- Mine water and condensed water
- Alkaline and acid processing flow
- Residues with printing pigment and high DQO/DBO dyeing
- Landfill leachate water
- Galvanoplasty residues and laundry waste
- Microelectronics of grinding water
CRBR for primary brine refinery in chlor-alkali
TFT developed a new primary brine refining technology with integrated CRBR ceramic membrane separation process; In this process after mixing with Na2CO3 and NaOH, said reaction mixture can enter directly into the ceramic membrane system and the reaction sediment is rejected by the membrane due to its high filtration precision.
CRM membrane for Water - Oil emulsion treatment
TFT has been using ceramic membrane filtration in the Water - Oil emulsion treatment process, a technology that is being widely used due to its high efficiency for most emulsions and at a very low operating cost. Due to the high efficiency of this technology, the quality of the effluent water is very good and therefore it is reused through several operating cycles.
Pigmented water treatment by ceramic membrane
An excellent option for water treatment processes. The current water treatment processes are inefficient or do not comply with the required environmental regulations. Ceramic membrane treatment can separate dyeing and sizing agents from wastewater, both sizing agent and filtrate can be recycled. This technique not only solves the wastewater problem, but also recycles valuable chemical agents.
Affetti pumps are designed to withstand heavy-duty work in any corrosive environment. Concentrated acids and bases, alkaline or slightly acidic solutions, seawater, and solvents are some of the most frequently pumped liquids.
Iwaki Air pneumatic pumps are built for maximum performance. They are portable, easy to install, operate and maintain. They offer total regulation of flow and discharge pressure.
Founded in Italy in 1975, OBL is a world leader in mechanically operated dosing pumps. It presents us with dosing solutions for industrial water treatment applications and for Oil & Gas.
Today, the industry has undergone changes that demand highly versatile solutions ready to correct fluctuating operations, together with simple handling and compact design.
WALCHEM has over 50 years of experience and a commitment for superior design, which has led to the development of products with unique and innovative features on the market such as the E Series and IX Series.
In the vast majority of industries, various processes can be found that require heat transfer and the most efficient way to do this is through water vapor, which is produced by Boilers (Water-tube or Fire-tube Type) or steam generators.
The important world brand TFT FLUIDS becomes our new strategic ally in microfiltration, ultrafiltration, and nanofiltration processes. It will allow Dynaflux to offer innovative solutions in the main industries such as mining, water treatments, foods, oils, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, among others.
The new M1500 Dosing Pump was launched in September 2020, offering flow rates up to 1500 LPH and pressures of 5 Bar. It has a long-lasting preformed diaphragm and is compatible with the Pro series electronic control unit.
Dynaflux celebrates 23 years of supplying chemical dosing and handling solutions for the mining and industrial markets. We also continue to improve to adapt to the new needs of the Industry. Therefore, we want to take the opportunity to publicize our most important achievements:
Supply, installation, and commissioning of dosing skids for corrosion inhibitors in UDPI, UDPII, and UDVI areas. Skid was designed and manufactured for the automatic dosing of corrosion inhibitors from SUEZ WATER TECHNOLOGIES. Used for oil refining in the areas of Primary Distillation Unit I, Primary Distillation Unit II, and Vacuum Distillation Unit I.