OIL & GAS
We generate innovative solutions to help our customers in this sector develop and implement effective strategies along the value chain. Thus, early identification of risks, failures and process improvements is achieved; the development of preventive and corrective maintenance plans; and the implementation of dosing solutions with pumps and components according to API, ISO, ANSI and/or ATEX regulations: domestic and industrial water treatment plants, automatic purge systems in boilers, tanks and cooling towers, interface detections, foam control, solid-liquid separation, as demanded by the operational process for optimal compliance in time, cost and quality in its production.
Thanks to its capacity and extensive knowledge, Dynaflux is present throughout the range of clients and stages of the sector: upstream (exploration, drilling, extraction), downstream (refineries, oil storage parks, offshore oil terminals) and midstream (fuel and gas transport companies – butane and natural).
We have successfully introduced dosing skids for ATEX explosive zones and API regulations, designed to dispense high viscosity fluids, high chemical reactivity, and others.
We thank our clients in the sector for having trusted us:, Repsol, GMP, Pluspetrol, COGA, HUNT/PERU LNG, SAPET, COPEP, CNPC (Petrobras), among others.
- Automatic tank drain.
- CO2 injection in oil wells.
- Foam control and detection sensors.
- Production separators.
- Amine contactors.
- Multiphase flow meter for well testing.
- Drilling sludge treatment.
- Recovery of residual oil.
- Oil sludge treatment plant.
- Thermal desorption unit.
- Chemical dosing skid for cleaning injection wells, producers.
- Automatic drainage of tanks.
- Automatic tank cleaning system.
- Liquid Pumping: API 610 centrifugal pumps, screw pumps, vacuum pumps, metering pumps, tube pumps.
- LGN reinjection skids under API regulations.
- Boiler blowdown automation systems and chemical dosing.
- Cooling tower purge automation systems and chemical dosing.
- Automatic tank drain.
- Level control in desalination plant.
- Amine contactors.
- Alkylating acid control.
- Caustic scrubbing systems.
- Pumping flammable liquids.
- Chemical dosage skid: acidification and/or treatment of surfactants, anticorrosives, anti-fouling, biocides, antifoulants.
- PH neutralization systems.
- De-ballast water pumping.
- Water-oil separation by ceramic filtration.
- Alkaline effluent treatments.
- Industrial effluent treatment plants.
- Compact MBBR domestic wastewater treatment plants.
- Controllers and analytical sensors with internet connection option.
For the reagent dosage and for operating conditions, an explosion-proof, self-supported and helitransportable Skid was supplied, consisting of piston dosing pumps and peristaltic pumps, as well as its accessories for the protection and assurance of good performance.
The engineering and supply of the equipment necessary for reliable dosing and strict compliance with technical specifications in this project, such as API 675 hydraulic double diaphragm dosing pumps, tank with mechanical seal according to API 53A plan, as well as installation, commissioning and commissioning were provided.
The best economic technical solution was defined through the development of engineering; consisting of Dosing Pumps, Relief Valves, Calibration Columns, Tanks, Injection keel, and all complementary equipment for corrosion control and explosion-proof conditions.
Affetti pumps are designed to withstand heavy-duty work in any corrosive environment. Concentrated acids and bases, alkaline or slightly acidic solutions, seawater, and solvents are some of the most frequently pumped liquids.
Iwaki Air pneumatic pumps are built for maximum performance. They are portable, easy to install, operate and maintain. They offer total regulation of flow and discharge pressure.
Founded in Italy in 1975, OBL is a world leader in mechanically operated dosing pumps. It presents us with dosing solutions for industrial water treatment applications and for Oil & Gas.
Today, the industry has undergone changes that demand highly versatile solutions ready to correct fluctuating operations, together with simple handling and compact design.
WALCHEM has over 50 years of experience and a commitment for superior design, which has led to the development of products with unique and innovative features on the market such as the E Series and IX Series.
The 7th International Seminar for Latin American WALCHEM/IWAKI AMERICA distributors was held. From September 25 to 27, 2019 in Miami – Florida (USA). Our Product Manager, together with our General …
The important world brand TFT FLUIDS becomes our new strategic ally in microfiltration, ultrafiltration, and nanofiltration processes. It will allow Dynaflux to offer innovative solutions in the main industries such …
The new M1500 Dosing Pump was launched in September 2020, offering flow rates up to 1500 LPH and pressures of 5 Bar. It has a long-lasting preformed diaphragm and is …
Dynaflux celebrates 23 years of supplying chemical dosing and handling solutions for the mining and industrial markets. We also continue to improve to adapt to the new needs of the …
Supply, installation, and commissioning of dosing skids for corrosion inhibitors in UDPI, UDPII, and UDVI areas. Skid was designed and manufactured for the automatic dosing of corrosion inhibitors from SUEZ …