STANDARD PUMP Portable Tube Pumps
Standard Pump tube-type drump pumps ensure safety for handling chemicals. The pumps have accessories and flow and batch measurement systems, so our customers know that they are installing the best solution for their needs and are backed by a brand with more than 25 years of experience in manufacturing solutions for the transfer of aggressive chemicals.
They are available in different materials, with a option of Atex and pneumatic motors, and handling viscosities up to 100,000 cps.
When you need fluid handling equipment for your chemical, industrial, mining, hydrocarbon, water treatment, or automotive application, you can rely on the safety and performance of all Standard Pump products, manufactured with ISO 9001-2008 certification.
- Portable and ergonomic for industrial use
- Different tube lengths
- High compatibility materials
- 110/220 V or pneumatic motors
- ATEX certified motors
- 1 | CPVC | Catalog – Manual
- 2 | Polypropylene | Catalog – Manual
- 3 | PVDF | Catalog – Manual
- 4 | Polypropylene – Meter | Catalog – Manual
- 5 | PVDF – Meter | Catalog – Manual
- 6 | Stainless Steel | Catalog – Manual
- 7 | Aluminum | Catalog – Manual
- 8 | EXP – Air | Catalog – Manual
- 9 | EXP – Electric | Catalog – Manual
- 10 | EXP – Air | Catalog – Manual
- Polypropylene | Centrifugal | Catalog – Manual
- Stainless Steel | Centrifugal | Catalog – Manual
- CPVC | Centrifugal | Catalog – Manual
- PVDF | Centrifugal | Catalog – Manual
- Aluminum | Centrifugal | Catalog – Manual
- Progressive Cavity | Planetary Gear | Catalog – Manual
- Progressive Cavity | Direct Drive | Catalog – Manual
In the vast majority of industries, various processes can be found that require heat transfer and the most efficient way to do this is through water vapor, which is produced by Boilers (Water-tube or Fire-tube Type) or steam generators.
The important world brand TFT FLUIDS becomes our new strategic ally in microfiltration, ultrafiltration, and nanofiltration processes. It will allow Dynaflux to offer innovative solutions in the main industries such as mining, water treatments, foods, oils, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, among others.
The new M1500 Dosing Pump was launched in September 2020, offering flow rates up to 1500 LPH and pressures of 5 Bar. It has a long-lasting preformed diaphragm and is compatible with the Pro series electronic control unit.
Dynaflux celebrates 23 years of supplying chemical dosing and handling solutions for the mining and industrial markets. We also continue to improve to adapt to the new needs of the Industry. Therefore, we want to take the opportunity to publicize our most important achievements:
Supply, installation, and commissioning of dosing skids for corrosion inhibitors in UDPI, UDPII, and UDVI areas. Skid was designed and manufactured for the automatic dosing of corrosion inhibitors from SUEZ WATER TECHNOLOGIES. Used for oil refining in the areas of Primary Distillation Unit I, Primary Distillation Unit II, and Vacuum Distillation Unit I.